|Features and Benefits
With Small Tool Tracking, you can
• Create a list of tools and associated information like description, purchase date, purchase amount, warranty, vendor, manufacturer, and notes and classify them by tool classes you define.
• Create a list of employees, job sites, trucks or tool boxes that will be responsible for the care of these tools.
• Checkout tools to employees associating the tool with the employee on a checkout date.
• Report tools by tool class and individual tool to find where tools are assigned.
• Report tools by user to identify a list of tools an employee is responsible for.
• Report complete checkout activity of a tool or employee sorted by date, employee or tool for tracking the life of a tool.
• Use program help or Internet on-line help to assist in implementing the program
Small Tool Tracking will save you money by
• Allowing you to locate and re-assign unused tools saving the need to buy more.
• Making employees accountable for their tools reducing theft and misuse of tools.
• Creating an atmosphere of accountability in your organization that makes employees more responsible for all company
• Keeping track of your entire tool inventory making it harder for them to "slip through the crack."